Role Description: (Provide a description of the role, including key accountabilities)
· set up testing stations ensuring accuracy of distances to be skated (RSS),
· laser placement for drills and cone
· recording of individual player times as given by timer
· transfer of times to team spread sheet
· graphing of both individual player times and team average times
· ranking of individual players
· identifying any "time" issues during testing that had effect on the "testing" time (stumble, fall, loss of puck, failure to reach transition point, failure to stop at transition point); providing completed team testing times including full team results, individual player results and individual player graphing.
· Strong organizational and attention to detail, data entry and analytics for consistency, understanding/identifying patterns or errors.
· Must be comfortable on skates and on the ice and will be required to wear a helmet.