The Kitchener Minor Hockey Association is a community based non-profit minor hockey association, guided by our volunteer Board of Directors and run primarily by 850 volunteers from our membership. We are proud to offer a variety of volunteer positions sure to appeal to any level of expertise and experience. On and off ice and special events positions are available throughout the hockey season. Volunteering with the KMHA will provide you with an opportunity to meet new people and have new experiences.
Currently we are seeking individuals for the following positions (click the link provided for a Description of the Role):
- Are you interested in being part of a team that is always working toward providing the best hockey experience for our families? Now is your opportunity. The Kitchener Minor Hockey Association is seeking League Convenors for our IP U9, Boys Rep, Boys House League and Girls Local League programs. Please read the following Role Description. If this sounds like the role for you, please complete the application form. You will be contacted for an interview.
- The KMHA Scheduler, Jennifer Rolson, is currently seeking Timekeepers. Click here for the role description. If interested, please reach out directly to [email protected]
To complete an application for the positions above or any other position, please complete the following application form.
When applying for a volunteer position you may be required to complete:
- Police Check Certificate (Required for Volunteers 18 years and older)
- Gender Identity and Expression Training (Required for Volunteers 16 years and older)
- Respect in Sport Training (Required for Volunteers 16 years and older)
- Coaching Certification (Required for Volunteers 16 years and older)
- Trainers Certification (Required for Volunteers 16 years and older)
- COVID Safety Protocols - The Safe Return to Hockey (Required for All Volunteers)
Lisa Frank, KMHA Director of Volunteers