Thank you for volunteering to be a Bench Staff member for our Alliance (co-ed) program. Please use this reference to ensure you have all requirements needed.
You will be reimbursed for approved training, police check and certification costs. Please use this form
to be reimbursed.
If you experience any problems with the following, please reach out to our Office for help.
All Bench Staff needs to complete the following:
- Log into your Hockey Canada Account
- If you are a brand new member, please create a new account.
- At the start of a new season, you will need to Register yourself as Bench Staff for the season.
- Click on Members and update any missing information
- Click Waivers and sign all necessary waivers.
- If you are a returning member and cannot see your Waivers, you may need to complete the following to fix your account
- From the dashboard, after you first sign in, select “Link a HCR Member”, then type your name and birth date. It should locate your HCR (Hockey Canada) number and provide an option to link your old and new account.
- All teams require at least one certified Trainer with their T1 certification
f courses required depend on age and playing level of the team. The office will contact you during registration with your Coaching Course requirements.